Free Tickets to an Early Screening of “Candy Cane Lane” for Prime Members – Plus Free Popcorn and Soda on November 29 – Amazon Prime members can free tickets to exclusive advance screenings of Amazon movies and series plus photo ops, concessions and special giveaway. One night only event in select cities! Sign up and get your spot now.
Obsessed with finally coming in first as the winner of his neighborhood’s annual Christmas Light Fight, family man Chris (Eddie Murphy) inadvertently makes a deal with a naughty elf who plots to collect the man’s soul, unless he can recover gold rings from the characters from the “12 Days of Christmas” before the end of Christmas Eve. To make matters worse, these Christmas character cause absolute mayhem in the neighborhood, forcing Chris and his entire family to re-evaluate his priorities and save their Christmas.
- How does Prime Premiere work?
- Visit PrimePremiere.Amazon one week before a Prime Premiere to reserve tickets.
- Navigate to the “Reserve Tickets” page and select a theater near you.
- Click on the 7pm button under the desired theater and follow the prompts to login with Amazon.
- Select desired number of tickets (1 or 2 per Prime account). Download the ticket PDF(s) that appear.
- On the day of Prime Premiere, check in at the chosen theater starting at 6:15pm local time (the show will start at 7pm local time).
- Enjoy the early screening and watch again on Prime at home!
- What does this cost me?
This program is free for Prime members. All elements of the program are free including the screening and any promotional giveaways.
- Can I bring a guest?
Yes! Prime members can reserve one ticket for themselves and one for their guest. One Prime account allows one member (and their guest) to go to one location per Prime Premiere.
- Are concessions included with my ticket?
Yes. All guests will enjoy a free small popcorn and small soda or water at the theater with their Prime Premiere ticket.
If I reserve a ticket, do I have a guaranteed seat?
- Will I receive a confirmation email?
There is no confirmation email for Prime Premiere tickets. After you reserve tickets, you will see a ticket PDF(s) and have the option to download. Download your ticket PDF(s) and have them available at check-in.