Possible FREE VivaStix Instant Energy + Electrolytes – Check your account, new free samples are available! Login or join now for free! Get your profile up & they will match you with brands & new product to try out! Also check your email for the newest freebie, sometimes they email you to let you know you have new freebies available
ProductSamples.com is powered by SoPost; an online sampling provider that has helped brands and consumers connect since 2012.
In that time we’ve provided millions of samples to users around the world. With ProductSamples.com we’re creating a community to provide samplers with products perfectly suited for them.
- We will email you with offers when we have samples that match your profile and interests. The more questions you fill out on your questionnaire, the more likely we will be in sending out offers for samples. Keep an eye out on your inbox.
- The sampling campaigns that our brand partners run do not require you at any point to pay for your sample or for its shipping.
- Neither ProductSamples.com or our brand partners will ask you for any payment information.
- Our brand partners provide their samples for free because they want you to experience their product and share your valuable feedback with them. This is so they can learn how to best grow the number of customers that love their product and their brand.
- To ensure everyone who engages with our sampling campaigns has a fair chance, we limit orders to one per person, and on some occasions, one order per household. This is on a per campaign basis.
- When you submit an order to us, you provide us with your postal address and your email address. We also record your IP address of the device you used to submit the order.
- Our brand partners love to hear your feedback and read your reviews, so we send a reminder around two to three weeks after your sample leaves our warehouses. These two weeks gives you enough time to receive it and to properly try it out.
- Look out for the email asking for your feedback – it’ll contain a link to a form where you can let the brand know what you thought.