FREE Erborian CC Cream Sample – hurry! Receive your free sample of CC Cream in the shade of your choice! Claim yours and let me know which shade you pick
Test our CC Cream
Looking for radiant and glowing skin? You’ll fall in love with our CC Cream.
In a single step:
✔ Protect and moisturize your skin.
✔ Visibly reduce your imperfections.
✔ Illuminate and unify your complexion.
Receive your free sample of CC Cream in the shade of your choice!
- Blurs the appearance of pores and imperfections
- Evens out your skin tone
- Enhances your skin’s natural radiance and provides light coverage
- The CC Cream’s initial white pigments transform to match your skin tone when blended into the skin for a seamless shade match
- The result is a more even-looking complexion that looks like you’ve applied a filter
- Enriched with Centella Asiatica, this CC Cream also helps to hydrate and protect your skin
- Formulated with broad-spectrum SPF 25 to help shield your skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays that cause dark spots and wrinkles
How To Use
Apply a pea-sized amount of cream to face and blend CC Cream into skin using your fingertips and watch as it adjusts to your skintone.
Also makes an excellent makeup base.
Try this with Erborian’s Glow Crème for a subtle glow.
Active: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate/Octinoxate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate/Octisalate, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide. Inactive: Aqua/Water, Cyclomethicone, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dimethicone, CI 77492/Iron Oxides, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Magnesium Sulfate, Vinyl Dimethicone /Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Extract, Mel/Honey Extract, Mica, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Butylene Glycol, Polyester-1, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Methicone, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Limonene, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77499/Iron Oxides.