One random winner will receive a trip for 2 to a 2022 professional stock car race
Enter to win the Cub Cadet Race Weekend Sweepstakes
Ends July 31, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
Limit: One entry per person
Eligibility: United States or Canada who are 21+ years old (excluding residents of Quebec),
Prizes: a trip for two (2) (winner and one guest age 21 or older) to the Watkins Glen, NY for the 2022 professional stock car race scheduled for 8/20/2022, with an approximate retail value (“ARV”) of $3,000 USD (approx. $3886.80 CAD), including:
- Round trip coach class airfare for two (winner and one guest) from the nearest major airport to the winner’s home as designated by Sponsor to the Sponsor designated airport servicing the Watkins Glen, NY area (i.e. Elmira, NY; Ithaca, NY or other Sponsor designated airport). Actual departure date, times and airline based upon availability and will be solely determined by Sponsor;
- If winner resides within 250 miles of Watkins Glen, NY, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a $500 travel stipend in lieu of airfare.
- Three (3)-nights standard hotel accommodations, double occupancy at a standard hotel as solely designated by Sponsor in the Watkins Glen, NY metro area;
- Arrival and departure dates as solely specified by Sponsor, based upon availability;
- Travel stipend in the amount of $1,300, awarded in the form of gift cards from the Sponsor designated gift card provider, subject to the terms and conditions of issuing gift card provider policy;
- Two (2) VIP tickets to the Sponsor designated race on Saturday, 8/20/2022 at Watkins Glen race track including Suite access and sponsor designated hospitality during the race, pit passes and Joe Gibbs Racing garage tour to occur at the date and time as designated by Sponsor;
- Opportunity to participate in a non-exclusive meet and greet with a Sponsor designated driver, Ty Gibbs or other Sponsor designated driver, based upon availability.
Note: The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the prizes