FLORASHOW has paid for the prize, sales tax, and shipping. Entry requires an Amazon.com account. Amazon will ship the prize to the winner. Your account information is not shared with FLORASHOW, except the winner’s name may be made public. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18+. The 700th eligible entrant will win. This giveaway started August 21, 2018 10:53 AM PDT and ends the earlier of August 28, 2018 11:59 PM PDT or when the prize has been awarded.
- ?【Gemstones material】 It is found in the course of seeking a new material for succulent pots. Precious gemstones and beautiful succulent plants seem to be perfect combination. It can be used to grow a cactus, herbs, African violets, tropical plants, other small flowering plants or seedlings and seeds.
- ?【Succulent plants love it】A revolutionary technology was adopted to condense gemstones granules into succulent pots. Small cracks formed between granules make the product good water permeable and breathable, preventing root from rotting and promoting plant growth.
- ?【Simple modern design】 Flowerpots with simple lines and beautiful colors are suitable for decorating your home or office. Choose a color you like in your bedroom, kitchen，study or office, and I think everyone will praise the combination of plants and gemstones.
- ?【Convenience】Watering is simple. According to different types of soil, put your Florashow flowerpot in a container with the appropriate amount of water, soak the main part of the pot in water for 3 to 10 seconds, then take it out. Plants only need to be watered every 7 to 15 days at different seasons and temperatures. You can travel after watering. When you come back, you will find that your plants are still vibrant.
- ?【Impressive Gardening Gift】 The symphonic of gemstones and succulent plants, Florashow flowerpots are aggregated by gemstones granules, a good option for growing succulent plants. Why not give the pleasant surprise to someone you care about? It’s easy to grow succulent plants with Florashow flowerpot. Anyone can do it well.